What is Shopify Plus? And is it worth it?
The Shopify Plus program is an advanced option for in-demand brands and fast-growing businesses. It is advisable to start thinking about this option if your annual turnover is close to 23 million CZK (1 million USD). During our tenure, we cooperated with Czech e-shops in this program and also helped several of them switch to this program.
Shopify Plus provides a lot of benefits for a growing e-shop. It can make your work easier and help automate processes. In this way, you will be able to focus on the relationship with your clients instead of solving problems, and your business can grow faster and more smoothly.
In the Shopify Plus program, you get
- Customizable checkout:
- Access to checkout source code - so you can change the frontend and design of this part of the purchase process.
- Shopify Scripts - allows you to set additional discount, payment and shipping rules.
- You can use Launch Engineer to integrate third parties and also make it easier to find partners for the development and creation of a specific design for your business.
- Shopify apps that are designed specifically for high-turnover stores:
- Shopify Flow is a platform that allows you to streamline manual processes across your e-shop and applications.
- Launchpad is used to plan, coordinate and end events, such as sales, discounts, restocking, etc. You can also use it for planned design changes, which will automatically start at the time you set.
- You can use the Transporter app to import records about products, customers and orders into the Shopify e-shop. The app supports CSV, processes the data and then imports it as objects into Shopify.
- Bulk Account Inviter is useful for inviting customers to activate their accounts in your e-shop. You will greatly appreciate this, for example, when switching to Shopify.
- Nine expansion storages for the possibility of international growth, physically separate locations and other related aspects. This means that you can have up to 10 e-shops for your brand under one account . A typical scenario is to have one Shopify store for each sales area: one for the Czech Republic, another for the EU, US, Asia, etc.
- Additional APIs to enable integration with custom applications and use:
- gift cards - alternative payment method
- user - allows you to manage user accounts of your team. You can add, edit and delete accounts. Different levels of authority are available.
- A wholesale channel that allows you to create a separate, password-protected wholesale e-shop.
- Merchant Success Program to help you get the most out of Shopify Plus.
- Access to the Shopify Plus Academy for self-study in key areas for the development of your business.
- Shopify membership plus Community on Facebook . Here you can share strategies and experiences with other high-volume traders.
- Unlimited number of employee accounts. Your staff can thus grow without the risk of additional costs.
- Access to exclusive beta programs to view and edit the product roadmap.
- Shopify Plus Partner Program for third-party technologies, applications and solutions.
- Unlike regular plans where you can use 20 themes, you can have up to 100 on Shopify Plus. So you have a lot of possibilities to try, change the look according to the current season or simply try variations of your current theme.
- Additional permission settings for more control over your team's rights in Shopify Admin.
- And much more ...
Unlike regular Shopify accounts, Shopify Plus comes with a 12-month contract. The price ranges from $2,000 to $40,000 per month. It is determined by agreement and depends on the total annual turnover. It's a significant amount, but if Shopify Plus suits your business, it's worth it.
If the minimum price of 2000 USD per month is unbearable for you, maybe this solution is not for you yet. But it's always good to know about him. Very often, one or two Shopify Plus features will make the biggest difference in sales, conversion rate and bottom line.Need more information about Shopify Plus? Or advice?