Personal data that the application collects
When you install the app, we automatically have access to certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- Technical access data from Shopify - as shown on the initial screen of the application installation;
- Shopify customer data (name, email);
- Shopify domain and email;
- Configuration and other misc. data for which consent is given and which can be easily revoked, the date of acceptance of the terms and other data that is necessary for the operation of the application;
- Analytical data to observe behavior and help us understand the problems a merchant may be facing;
- Any personal contact details and request details when contacting our customer support;
In addition, we collect the following types of personal information from you and/or your customers after you install the App: Information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your store, such as your name, email address, phone number. and billing information; Information about individuals who place an order in your store, such as their name, IP address, web browser details, time zone and information about cookies installed on a particular device.
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual through your Shopify account or using the following technologies: "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. More information about cookies and how to disable cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org . "Log Files" track actions on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse a website.
- Identification and verification of your trade;
- Permanent temporary messages that appear once;
- Understanding how you use our application;
There are a number of different types of cookies, but our website uses:
- Functionality – Our company uses these cookies to recognize you on our website and to remember your previously chosen preferences. These may include your preferred language and the location you are in. A combination of first and third party cookies is used.
- Advertising - Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you have viewed, the links you have followed, and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown an ad based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How do we use your personal data?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers to provide the Service and operate the Application. Furthermore, we use this personal data to: communicate with you; optimizing or improving the Application; and providing information or advertising about our products or services.
Sharing of your personal information
We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a court order, search warrant or other legal request for information we receive, or otherwise protect our rights.
Google and Google Analytics Behavioral Advertising As described above, we use your personal data to provide targeted advertising or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational site at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work .
You can opt out of targeted advertising from: Google here.
You may also opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/ .
Your rights If you are a resident of Europe, you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you and to request that your personal data be corrected, updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below.
Furthermore, if you are a resident of Europe, please note that we process your data in order to fulfill contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order with us), or otherwise pursue our legitimate business interests as set out above. Please also note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Data Retention. If you place an order with us, we will retain information about your order for our records until you ask us to delete that information.
Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post using the details below:
Member of Art 29 WP: Mrs. Ivana JANŮ, Chairperson of the Office for Personal Data Protection
Substitute member of Art 29 WP: Mr. Ivan PROCHÁZKA, advisor to the chairman of the Office for Personal Data Protection